Why Invest in QMC Energy Metals?
- The era of the lithium ion battery is still in its infancy – the next decade will see massive growth at every level of the supply chain.
- Rapidly growing market driven by growth in electric vehicles and falling cost of production of lithium-ion batteries.
- Electric car revolution is just starting – dozens of other new electric car models reportedly on the way from GM, Ford, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Subaru, Volvo, Mercedes, others.
- More Giga factories potentially being built (LG, Volkswagen, Mercedes, China).
- Volkswagen says it will turn out three million electric vehicles a year within two years.
- Goldman Sachs conservatively expects demand for lithium to triple by 2025.
- Large storage batteries for wind and solar farms, ie. Aliso Canyon (California) 326MWh of lithium ion-batteries and Hornsdale (Australia) 129MWh.